Re: [IRCA] FCC

I have to say that the majority of AM engineering types that I have
talked to lately seem to be supportive of IBOC. At least one local AM
station (KPOF) has a promo vehicle equipped with an IBOC receiver that
has been appearing at special events in the area for a couple years to
demonstrate and promote HD technology. KPOF was the first Denver area AM
digital authorization. I've heard the demo, switching between analog and
digital, and the difference is amazing. There are presently 12 AM
stations in the Denver market authorized for digital.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/