[IRCA] Verie from XEPRS-1090

Friday I received a prepared card from XEPRS-1090 in Rosarito. I'm happy as XEs haven't been very easy to verify. XEPRS, the Mighty Double X, is English with Sports programming. They are the only station that carries the Padres baseball games in English.  XEMO-860 broadcasts them in Spanish.

If anyone wants a prepared card I have one that I made from their logo on their website. Then I printed it on thick paper that I bought at a craft store. I can email the file, it's in Microsoft Word.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA