Re: [IRCA] TP Condx in Georgia Strait

Thanks for the tips Nick. Enjoy your vacation............... On the subject line: my initial averted vision suggested a George Strait concert, hi.
73- Doug

Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 9:15 AM
Subject: [IRCA] TP Condx in Georgia Strait

I'd be interested to hear how conditions were this morning (8
July).  I'm presently listening from a vacation site on Cortes Island
in the northern Strait of Georgia, so a long way from the open
Pacific.  This morning sounded as if it would have been good on the
coast.   A number of Asiatic carriers (the usual big guns) at around
1130UTC, and a large number of weak ones that a bearing was not easy
to find.  By 1200UT, the carriers were almost all low band, with
"down under" bearings, and even a bit of Aussie talk on 612 and 738.

best wishes,

Nick

GIF image