Re: [IRCA] WRIB-1220 is dark

>      I shared the station's plight with my Wife and she said it was sad
> about that radio station. She asked if you could find another station
> somewhere. I told her I didn't think it would be that easy. She then
added,
> "Damn Christians."

I think it's just this particular group.  I've worked with religious
organizations in the past, and they are OK, for the most part.  I really
don't know what it is with these people.  Their lead Pastor is someone who
used to study karate in the same group I'm in some years ago.  I remember
him from that time, close to 30 years ago.  He was a good student, and made
2nd degree black belt before he left.  I always enjoyed working out with
him.  But, he found a calling, it seems.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI