From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Craig Healy
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 9:01 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: [IRCA] WRIB-1220 is dark

As of lunchtime today, Providence station WRIB-1220 went silent.  The web
site (which I own) explains it.

http://www.wrib.com/

The copy posted was not written by me, though I have no questions of it's
content.  As of tomorrow morning I am resigning.  I started as CE in 1975
there, but cannot continue with a group such as that.  I simply do not have
faith in their direction, nor execution.

Scott Fybush, if you have questions or need clarifications, drop me a note
or feel free to call.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI