Re: [IRCA] Newbie to the list

--- Dave Gasque <dagasque@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hmmm...talking about the same one?  This one was
> around a 1-minute looped
> message giving directions to the park, prices, etc.
>
> There were some days that it came in 0 - +3db in
> Columbia, SC.
>
> TIS may be the wrong name in this case indeedy, as
> it didn't give road
> advisories.
>

> --
> dgasque

Dave, so you escaped Columbia?

I'm still here. The 1660 in Charlotte recently is
staying on high power at night. Now I can listen to
the Charlotte Knights baseball games better.

I want to move 1800 miles west on I-40. IF things work
out that could happen later this year, otherwise I
move a timy bit.

Powell

w4opw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
NNNN!