Re: [IRCA] Fw: [RT] AM Station Patterns on USA Map

Re: [IRCA] Fw: [RT] AM Station Patterns on USA Map

>>It's only a matter of short time before internet over cell phone becomes
practical everywhere.  Right now about all of where I usually go has 3G
coverage.  Verizon and Sprint both have portable high speed access.  Carry a
laptop, and you can capture audio with Total Recorder, and access databases
and web sites.  Listen to streams to get //'s.

I bought a UTStarcom PPC-6700 handset a few months ago, and when I'm walking
or biking, I use it to listen to streaming audio, usually from KCUR-FM.
Sprint charges $15/month for unlimited 3G. That's about one-third what
Verizon Wireless charges. I write it all off as a business expense because I
need the broadband, e-mail, etc. for work, but it's a nice perk to have it
double as a radio.