From: "Stewart, Joseph R" <RandyStewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Tony Kornheiser

Art Blair wrote, "I heard that Tony Kornheiser is no longer on ESPN Radio.
Is true? When?
Thanks."

Actually he hasn't been on ESPN Radio for a couple of years--evidently had
some sort of falling-out with the management. His late-morning weekday slot
has been filled since then by Kevin Cowherd with his show "The Herd."
However, Kornheiser has continued to do his ESPN TV show "Pardon the
Interruption" since then.  Apparently "Mr.Tony" was back on "radio"--well,
on XM Satellite Radio Channel 152, anyway--between Feb.28, 2005 and April 28
of 2006.  He gave up the XM show supposedly so he could start preparing for
his next big gig, as a color analyst on Monday Night Football on ESPN-TV
starting this August.

Randy Stewart
Springfield MO