Re: [IRCA] Visits to Honker

     I totally understand and I will leave the whole shebang up to you. I
would love to put a name to a  face...moreso than the infamous Rogues
Gallery. I kind of hate to be in the same town with someone and not meet
them. Just let me know and don't worry about whatever you decide.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!