Re: [IRCA] June DX

Although 1566 kHz has shown signs of HLAZ recently (May 24 and May
27), based on loop antenna direction finding, this morning was
definitely a down under signal, per the loop.   Although carrier was
in at 1115UTC, it wasn't until 1142 that traces of accented audio by
man and woman were heard, and I'm sure I heard a 1-800 mention (is
that toll-free nomenclature in Australia?).  3NE the most likely per
past receptions

Oddly, more powerful 1548 kHz wasn't noted at all until after 1130UT,
and then just carrier.  Audio is tough on this due to 1550 splatter,
but there were traces of talk at 1150UT.

1566 now with a nice burst of talk at 1157UT, too much to hope for
top of the hour....

best wishes,

Nick