[IRCA] New Mediumwave QSL

MEXICO:  XEQR-1030 "Radio Centro", Mexico City.  P/d
letter in English w/ multi-page glossy color station
brochure and sticker via Reg. mail, in a couple of
months for SS rpt, mint stamps, and CD of my
reception.  V/s:  Ing. Luis Cepero Alarcon - Director
de Ingenieria de Audio.

Logged this during my failed attempt to hear the
KEVT-1030 Arizona DX test.  I'm happy with the
consolation prize.

73,

J.D. Stephens
Hampton Cove, Alabama