[IRCA] Baseball on radio

In the 'For what's it worth' column, I am having a great time tonight. First
time in over three weeks. I have the Atlanta Braves on WYYU-FM out of
Dalton, GA and the Cleveland Indians on WTAM-1100 from Cleveland, OH. It is
great to have baseball back on radio. I am also working on my stamp
collection while I have the games on.
Radio is so much better than TV.

Even though we have had a bad storms here today, and it is raining as I
write, it is noisy on the radio.

Just a personal thought.
73's

Willis, K4APE