[IRCA] Bert New

Bert,

What you are experiencing is all to common in this day and age, as I'm sure
you know.  Can't say it to your face?  Do it the 'chicken-hearted' way, via
email.  Shoot, history
has always been one of my favorite topics.  The only thing I hate about
history, especially local, is that we keep tearing it down to make way for
strip malls!!!  Or should I call it destroying history for the sake of the
almighty dollar?

On another note, no radio activity of late, mediumwave or amateur.  Since
the weather has been somewhat cooperative, I have been outdoors more taking
photos.  Or sitting in front of this computer. So since no radio news to
report, will keep this short.

Oh yes...I did acquire a working 1937 Philco table radio to spice the shack
up a bit.  On Ebay.   Not a tombstone, but it is in a nice old wooden
cabinet.

Though...depending on how long my current contract position with Anthem
Healthcare works out, my plan is to attend the IRCA convention in Oregon.
As it is, I'm there through July.  If they extend my contract (which
wouldn't make me sad), I won't be attending.

73 all,
Jim Nall
http://www.n4fxc.com