[IRCA] This just ain't my year...

     Today I was informed by our new Principal, via e-mail mind you, that I
would no longer be teaching Georgia History at my school. I will be moving
to the 6th Grade and teaching World Geography. Here I have been teaching
Georgia History since 1992 and this is the thanks I get. Needless to say, I
will be looking for a new job come Monday. Anyone need a Georgia History
Teacher out there? I used to work in Radio too so keep that in mind when you
come calling with a position for me.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!