Re: [IRCA] 1330 kHz WORD/WYRD

Dennis-
Where are you?

The two stations simal cast. Same program on both. Bort are pest to me here
in Old Fort, TN.
One is in Spartenburg, SC and (not sure) and one in Greenville or maybe
Anderson, SC.

I can remember when 1330 was oldies, had a real rude DJ, I called him one
nite and told him so.

Willis
Old Fort, TN

This morning at 0506 EST on 1330 kHz heard "News radio 1330/950 WORD. Heard
the same ID 1 minute later.  Found that WORD is on 950 and the station is
owned by Entercom
Greensboro who also owns WYRD 1330.  Does WYRD 1330 carries WORD
programming? Both ID's were WORD not WYRD.  Signal just came in for a few
minutes then was gone, luckily had the recorder on.  Signal was weak.
Thanks Pat for the information about 1330 being wide opened after midnight.
Heard on Steve Ratzlaff  High Performance active whip antenna.

73,

Dennis Vroom
JRC 545
High Performance active antenna