[IRCA] Bad month for us all.

I just recently got back on the computer and found to my shock that
Morris Sorensen
  had passed away... He was a really nice guy who will be missed a
lot. I always loved reading his loggings. My condolences to his family.
Harry, I'll be praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts. Your
many magazine articles and books helped me out a lot when I was just
starting out in DXing and electronics.
Bert, I feel your pain also...My Dad passed away almost exactly a
year ago and it seems like it was just yesterday.  Time does indeed
blunt the pain somewhat but I know how you are feeling right now.
My condolences to you and your family and let God help you during
this time of sadness.
Sincerely,
John Hunter