[IRCA] TA QSLs received

Jim Renfrew, Byron NY

PORTUGAL:    Full data QSL card received from Radio Renascenca 594 Muge in 6
weeks for 1 IRC.  The signer's name is illegible, but the title is
"Director".  My second QSL from Portugal.  I sent a letter in English, as
well as a computer-translated version in Portuguese (yes these are almost
laughable!).  The QSL card looks as yellowed as some of my shortwave QSL
cards from the 1960's, so an incorrect address there.  But the return
address on the envelope is as  in the 2006 WRTH:  Grupo Renascenca, Rua
Ivens 14, 1249-108 Lisboa.  This is MW/LW TA QSL #50.

CROATIA:        Full data QSL received from HRT in less than a month for a
reception from the Croatian shortwave transmitter site in Deanovec.  The
same contact ought to work for anyone looking for an HRT 1134 QSL.  I
included a prepared card (which was used), SASE and an IRC.  Here's the
address and contact:

Dane Pavlic, Head of Station
Hrvatska Radio
Prisavlje 3
10000 Zagreb, CROATIA

I have previously received a QSL for the MW station, but it tooks a number
of years, with multiple follow-ups to get it.  This ought to be an easier
avenue.