Re: [IRCA] KCKN DX replies

> The first of the QSLs for the KCKN DX test went out today.  If you
heard the
> test and want a QSL, please me your mailing address.  Either send it
snail
> mail to KCKN, PO Box 220, Roswell, NM  88202-0220 or email it to
> kckn@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Thanks!
> Don Niccum
> KCKN
> Roswell, NM

I'll be sending a CD of the tracks I recorded on my dx398
here in Tampa. Have to dub them off my handheld
digital. I have 17 tracks and 4 or 5 of them have test audio,
that's worth sending to you, and have to figger out which
they are...unless my pencil-scrawl notes turn up !!

I have a lot of tracks of the Cuban Reloj but somehow I think
they don't hold the same interest level for you guys...

I never heard anything (signal) from KDKA. It was all Reloj,
and Kendall. Rcvr sitting on the kitchen table. Surprised,
now, that I heard KCKN at all. I don't recall too many people
around here got them, but they did get to AL/GA somewhat
better than I did. During the test, I had a lot of fading of both
Cuba and Kendall, they would each disappear and come
back, but never both at once !!.

I was unable to get any voice. I had 4 episodes of sweep
tones. Maybe if I put some audio on the CD around the
sweeps you might pull something out I missed.

73, Bob   TPA