[IRCA] Question from non-member about logging program.

[IRCA] Question from non-member about logging program.

Please reply to Jerry at: nr5a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just started BCB DXing with a old Hallicrafters S-108 reciever and I'm
trying to learn more about it. I understand the IRCA leans more towards
BCB
DXing too. I was hoping maybe your lil magazine is online?? I've been
trying
to find somekind of logging program but so far I've had no luck. I just
write it down in a notebook then have trouble reading it. The meds I'm on
make me shake real bad and really messes with my ability to write.

Thanks for your time,
Jerry Felts