Re: [IRCA] ``KPSU`` 1450 Portland OR

I must point out that the REAL (FCC-licensed as such) KPSU is at Panhandle
State University, in Goodwell, OK. On 91.7, low power. Unfortunately they don`t
have a website or a webcast. If you search on KPSU you are likely to find this
confused with the fake KPSU. I even found a site with a list of stations, this
one labeled KPSU Goodwell OK, linking to audio and website from KPSU Portland.

This is not the only such case of an Oklahoma college radio station having its
call usurped by rogue west coast students. KCSC, the classical station in the
OKC area, named for Central State College (now University), has to call its
website http://www.kcscfm.com since Chico State in California has a ``KCSC`` of
it own http://www.kcscradio.com/ which claims to be internet only now,
previously on 102.5 FM, dating back to 1951.

73, Glenn Hauser, Enid