Re: [IRCA] Off topic /Computer monitors

     I wish I had thought of this earlier, but we have an extra Mac hanging
around. I could have loaned it to you for you to check out. Of course, it
belongs to my Wife so I might have had some trouble getting it by her. But
they are really easy. I hope you can check one out some day and see what I
mean.

     And be careful about wanting a Wal-Mart. Once they get in, you can't
get 'em out!

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

Bert,

The computer was totally given to me, free of charge. All I had to buy
was the monitor. I did buy the Envision widescreen and it works well.
Now to learn more about the computer. As far as Walmart goes, I do wish
we did have one. But we are better off with Costco & Fred Meyer, as 20
years ago we only had a Rite Aid.

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.