From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martin and Wendy Foltz
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 8:28 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] New verie KBAD

Nice letter from Bill Croghan in 3 days for an email report and also a mailed letter for KBAD-920 Las Vegas. He must have verified the email report. Tough one to hear from here. Nevada #9 with one more to go to reach my season goal. Pleased with this one, it's been on my wanted list for some time.

He also says they "will be firing up our new AM on 1100 Khz at 20 KW days, 2 KW nights DA2."  Maybe we can get a test?

Martin Foltz