Re: [IRCA] Wobbler on 1100khz is back

It is a challenge to hear 1100 RCH daytimes here in the east, but if I can
dig a signal out at all there is usually some wobble.  Noted today but
nearly hurt ears listening so hard, extra special buzz being delivered
right to my doorstep from somewhere.

No problem hearing 930 Radio Reloj, Ciego de Avila, this afternoon
though.  Strong, bordering on Xtreme at this hour, 5:04 pm ET, Apr 13
2006.  If it continues could be good nighttimer for those beyond the
sunshine state.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan