[IRCA] 550 change

Due to the uneven bandwidth presented at WDDZ-550, I dropped the high
frequency rolloff in the audio processor to 6KHz today.  VSWR dropped
noticeably, and the transmitter no longer "sings".  The audio through a few
test radios doesn't sound any different.

The immediately noticeable side effect is the ability to listen to 540 and
560 without having to null 550.  I have been camped on 540 for the past
couple of hours while doing other things here and have heard WLIE, WFLF (ID
as WFLA) and WGOP.  I'm sure if I had actually been paying attention I would
have noted some other stations.  No Disney heard, though.  That usually
stands out.

So, if you are in southeastern NE you may notice things a bit clearer.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI