Re: [IRCA] Korea - a Positive Point

         During both of my tours on Okinawa, and an impromptu visit
to S. Korea, N. Korea (AM) stations were easily heard. Things may
have changed since I was last there (1989-90; 76-79 before that), but
the music was excellent. I'm not that much into opera or classical
music, but their style is excellent. The same can be said for just
about any culture in Asia/SE Asia....that's just my observation.

         Comrade Mike