Re: [IRCA] KEX 1190 & KPOJ 620

Doug,

I guess KKOH was going to use IBOC, but I have not heard it here. KCBC
770, KCBS 740, KCVR 1570, and KQKE 960 all are/were using IBOC in the
Bay area the last time I heard. The So Cal IBOCers are not an issue up
here. Too far. If they get it at night, that may be an issue, especially
KNX.

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.