[IRCA] This mornings KCKN test

I just replayed my two hour recordings for the KCKN DX Test.  With just a
Quantum
loop and no chance to null potent KDKA had some suprising copy of KCKN.
Caught all
of the staircase-voice ID-code and sweeps.  Have several call letters,
plenty of CW music, a few spots and to finish it off at 03:00 CDT a good
complete ID at TOH.   Several times during the test KCKN was almost equal to
KDKA for a few minutes.  An E-mail report will be out within the hour.

Tom Jasinski
Shorewood, ILL