Re: [IRCA] 1020 KCKN test heard at first time slot, NE Oregon

Re: [IRCA] 1020 KCKN test heard at first time slot, NE Oregon

Hi All,

KCKN heard here in Moody, Texas easily. I setup Total Recorder and recorded the whole 2 hours of the test. I checked the recording and there it was bigger than life.

As I am typing this still in with big signal at 5:00am.

Thanks to those who arranged the test, new station here for me.......

Thanks

James Niven

James Niven
Moody, Texas (GMT-6)