[IRCA] DX test reminder / DX Conditions near Toronto

[IRCA] DX test reminder / DX Conditions near Toronto

Was at an Ontario DX Association "DX Camp"
get-together this past weekend and AM and SW
conditions were generally unimpressive. Did have a
mystery SS station underneath WCKY overnight last
night. Hope I hear plenty of references tonight to
Roswell, and I don't mean on Coat to Coast. 1020 New
Mexico is scheduled to test starting at 2 am Eastern
time. I've decided to visit my Burnt River ON site for
this one.

Saul Chernos