Re: [IRCA] Say what?

Oh pray tell, is there a rule that says what cannot be discussed here? If
their is I sure as hell would like to see it posted right about now.
Thank you.

Art Blair
Folsom, CA

Yes, And I also want to see that rule. I have been through the rules, and I
don't see anything concerning what the topics are to be posted on. Your
turning into the NRC. What better place to discuss club activitys, and
feeling and ideas of it's members?

As for Charles idea of one club, it's ok with me, AS LONG AS ALL THE POWER
HUNGERY NUTS, (B.O.D., PRESIDENT ON DOWN) IN THE NRC ARE REMOVED FROM OFFICE
AND NOT ALLOWED TO EVER BECOMING MEMBERS AGAIN!!!!!!

BTW- If you have a problem with the above comment, contact me off line, but
don't blame the IRCA. I haven't lost any love "for the other club."

The IRCA split off from the NRC for a very good reason, and that reason is
still valid. At this point of time let's not rock the boat with any weird
ideas.

Willis