Re: [IRCA] 1330 KMBI

Hi Patrick,
I'll have to work on catching KNSS & KWLO.  KMBI actually came in pretty
fair this morning and as I always seem to say to myself, why haven't I heard
them before. Funny thing is, on 1330 I really don't have anything to the
east. In any case, the catches are still out there as I'm hearing some
stations that I haven't heard in a while... plus a few new ones now and
then.
73- Doug