[IRCA] Intersting Link: World Event Map Link

[IRCA] Intersting Link: World Event Map Link

Fred Garth N2BMP posted this to a loop antenna forum that I watch. I
thought it was interesting enough for DX'ers to pass around....

--
Brandon Jordan
Memphis, Tennessee

Winradio G313e, Icom R75, Palstar R30C, Sony ICF-6800W, Ten Tec RX320
Member: NASWA, IRCA, NRC, MWC
AM DX Tests Info: http://www.dxtests.info