From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Les Rayburn
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 9:40 AM
To: NRC AM List; IRCA
Subject: [IRCA] KDKA in the West

With our KCKN DX Test coming up this Sunday night-Monday
Morning, I'm curious about how well KDKA gets out on skywave,
especially into the Western states.

Is KDKA a routine logging, occasional?

Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator
Please call anytime 24/7 if your transmitter
will be off the air for maintenance.
(205) 253-4867