From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Patrick Martin
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:52 AM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] KPOJ 620 & KEX 1190 are both off!

I noticed both KPOJ 620 & KEX 1190 are both off tonight again. Nothing
new logged as yet, but KGTL Homer AK is good off the WNW EWE. CKRM like
a local off the Eastern beverage. XEWK alone on 1190 so far with bits of
what may be Anaheim in there too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.