Re: [IRCA] 1550 WITK slight format change

Re: [IRCA] 1550 WITK slight format change

Just FYI, this happened last June (2005), and was covered in my
NorthEast Radio Watch column (www.fybush.com) at the time. They're part
of the Holy Family group that also includes stations in Rochester (WHIC
1460) and Buffalo (WLOF 101.7 Batavia).

I remember 1550 being a regular at sunset in Boston, after local WNTN
signed off for the night.