[IRCA] JVC KD-SHX900 HD Radio for sale

I have a JVC KD-SHX900 AM-FM-HD Radio receiver for sale.  It is a car radio,
and includes a CD/MP3/WMA disk player.  Never installed in a car, just
connected with clip leads for testing.  Little used and works perfectly.  HD
Radio works on AM and FM, at least as well as that technology allows.
Includes original box.

Price is $350 which is far less than list, and considerably less than I
spent on eBay to buy it.

Or, if you have an "interesting" trade of roughly equivalent value, I'd
consider that.  Not just radio gear, either.  Whatcha got?  Antique car
parts?  A week at your Caribbean time share? (right...)

Here's a link to the JVC product listing:

http://www.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=MODL027166&pathId=54&page=3

If nobody is interested, it goes on eBay again next week.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI
401-438-4410