[IRCA] 870 Honolulu

According to an e mail I just got from Dale Park in Honolulu, he asked
Salem about 870. Yes, they are still operating from Molokai but with
only 1 KW directional West. He said a good signal on the East side of
the city but a bad signal West of the city. So it looks like the towers
are still up. No wonder I rarely hear the station now. Probably no more
than a few hundred watts to the NW, if that.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.