[IRCA] Art: Watch Out for Zodiacal Lights

[IRCA] Art: Watch Out for Zodiacal Lights

Willis,
Until I posted the item about Zodiacal Lights, I'd never heard of them.
While you were playing sailor in 1967, I was playing at sandcrabbing at the
Hunters Point Naval Shipyard in San Francisco.

Art
I am not sure what 'sandcrabbing' means. Anyhow, in 1965 I was at Treasure
Island RDA school, not far from hunters point.
I am now 62 years old. What rate were you? I was an RD.

BTW- Zodiacal light is an eere glow that follows the constallations of the
Zodiac. Very pale white light and you need a super dark sky to see it well.

Anyhow, please answer off the list. Thanks
Willis