[IRCA] Birthday Monster Dies

That does it! DO NOT SEND ME YOUR BIRTHDATE.

Why, when we wish each other Happy Birthday it does not get into Google is
beyond me. But since some of you HAVE sent me your birthday, Google now has it.

I am angry over this. Enough to resign IRCA, ABDX and tell the DX community
to shove it. And eventually it will be my fault because Google has your
birthdate.

Go to Hell, Google!