From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil Kazaross
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 10:22 PM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: IRCA List
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: IBOC at night

Maybe someone from the CTRC should come to my distant Chicago burb and
see
what the combo of WTMJ, WSCR, WGN, and WBBM's IBOC does to the low end
during the day. This is using a R8A and E-W BOGs which are aimed so as
decently null both stations.

The whole dial will sound like this if nighttime IBOC is approved and
becomes widespread.  73 KAZ learning how to sing "and now the end is
near"