Re: [IRCA] Radio Martí - 1180 power and pattern

Re: [IRCA] Radio Martí - 1180 power and pattern

Charlie,

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, logged 1143 Poro here a few times.
Never that strong with a null this way I presume. VOA Thailand 1575 is
common, as was Okinawa 1178.  Is 1180 Marathon strickly Radio Marti now
24/7? No VOA programming at all. The last QSL I got was for Radio Marti.
But I sent the report to VOA in DC. My QSL from the early 70s was VOA
though.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.