Re: [IRCA] OT: Stand up for Canada

Charlie,

Bob and I went over to BC many times. Even drove up to Campbell River on
Vancouver Island. Victoria is a beautiful city too. We drove to
Vancouver and went along the Trans Canada Highway to Grand Forks BC in
1974, drove to Expo in Spokane too. My first trip to Canada was when I
was six on our way to Alaska on a Alcan Highway. That was in 1955. I
went to the IRCA convention with Bill Block in Vancouver in 1970. I even
got a broker to sub of a Canadian DBS service to get Canadian TV here.
I get all sorts of TV from across Canada. Also a lot of audio & radio
stations. Most are FM though. I am a big fan of BBC World that I also
receive.

Canada Rocks!!!

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.