[IRCA] Bert New - OT

Bert,

         I noticed your 640 UNID in the latest soft issue of DX
Monitor, but couldn't find your e-mail address (naturally). So, regarding ---

>U N - I D E N
>  640  ??  ????  02/25 1800 - Dedication segment read by the Mother of
>                 someone at the station, then accordion music by Sonny
>                 Slick (?). Also heard the Copycat Polka on the Polka
>                 Palace. Good signal (S9) above the static with slight
>                 fading. However, it faded away just before the TOH ID.
>                 (IEN-GA)

         The following link has  information (unfortunately, not by
frequency) on stations carrying the Polka Palace, but it may take a
bit of searching http://www.polkaweb.com

         Hope this helps.

                 Mike