[IRCA] Quick Update on CX

Listened for about 15-20 minutes tonight from 2330-2345 PST...Thought
I'd add my 2 cents worth along with all the reports from BC, AB, WA & OR
on how great conditions are these days.

Here, in San Francisco, I'm still bothered by strong power line &
flourescent light buzzes from nearby, especially when trying to turn the
loop on a NW/SE direction.  However, even with this I was able to get a
nice strong signal from 650 KENI in Anchorage at 2335 as they cut out of
their news with a KENI ID and quick weather for North Central Alaska
before going back to George Noory and C2C.  Also I noted both
KLXR-1230-Redding & KCNR-1460 Shasta with // programming a couple
minutes later.  KSTP was burying San Jose on 1500 & Edmonton was easily
cutting thru local KOIT on 1260.

The buzz is so discouraging however, that I tend to give up easily
anymore.  Tried 750, 800 & 890 for other Alaskans but nothing there.

73

Don K.