[IRCA] Tonite's SSS

Decent sunset skip cx tonite, but not as good as last night's.  Early
reception of AB on 1140 ending a rlg pgm and into "We're Southern Alberta's
Community Radio station, AM 1140" at 1859 CST with a strong WRVA phased out.
KOFI in early at 1905 with weather ment temp in uptown Kalispell into a
Montana political ad with WHAM phased. Once again KXLX 700 doing well with
WLW phase null and taped nicely from 1955 to 1958 during a long break in
ESPN pgmg with local ads(Spokane and Coeur d'Alene), and ID as 700 ESPN The
Ticket and also and ad for channel 4 (KXLY) for about the best I've ever
heard them. KXLX really gets out presunset and could be loggable by folks up
in MN or MB with loops as they can loop WLW and are closer to Spokane than
I.

840 had some Lars Larson from KMAX around 1948 u/phase nulled WHAS. Earlier
on 780 WJAG's 1828 s/off was copiable u/phased super local WBBM. Not too
many W calls in Nebraska.

Did some antenna work and replaced the termination resistor on my shorter
BOG and reattached the one on my longer one and also found a break to
splice. I may have more breaks somewhere since things seem to phase
differently than a couple weeks ago and not as well in many cases. The high
winds and T-storms did a number on my antennas even though they are on the
ground. At least we had no tornados,unlike those unlucky folks downstate.

73 KAZ Barrington IL