[IRCA] 6005 unID

Art,

Voice of Russia is scheduled there in Korean at 14-15 via Kosomolsk-na-Amur
site. A good place to look up such things, as I just did, is:

http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/freq-b05.txt

Was it the Great Gate at Kiev from Mussorgsky`s Pictures at an Exhibition? That
is VOR`s IS.

73, Glenn Hauser

Can any SW DXers help me with this? On 6005 between 1400 and 1500 UT, I am
hearing a steady signal with talk (possibly news items) in a language I do not
recognize. Two outlets technically possible at that time are supposed to be in
English. A classical music piece is used as an IS at 1400 and before 1500
sign-off. I have been looking for Yemen due to an item on the Hard-core-dx
website, but WRTH lists Yemen's IS as using a flute (without specifying the
tune), and this is not a flute. Help! Art Peterson, Richmond, CA, Winradio
G313i, longwire