Re: [IRCA] 1053 kHz Jammer

Dennis:
	The jammers on this frequency are from South Korea, jamming the
North Korean clandestine in Haeju.  I have located three of the
jamming station transmitter sites, 1. near Seoul, 2. Cheolweon, and
3. Eastern Jeju Island (opposite end of the Island from HLAZ. I a
sure there are at least two or three more jammers.

Bill Harms