Re: [IRCA] Super Wobbler on 1100 kc

Bill,

I apologize for missing your earlier report.  I had a computer melt down a
few months ago and may have lost your report along with all the other
emails I was accumulating on the phenomenon.

Tonight's Wobbler dance should be heard well, it has really been banging
against the walls all day.  This afternoon I could hear it on a portable
even though no trace of the audio was present.  Much like the TAs and TPs
folks track based on hets only.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan