[IRCA] Articles Wanted

I'm looking for articles to post on the AM-DX.COM site.  Authors will get a
place on the main page for their article title with author byline, and a
paragraph or two description with a link to their article.  Submissions can
be in plain text or Word .doc format.  I will create the HTML code to format
your work, and include any graphics you need.

Possible topics include receiver reviews, antenna design and work, or really
anything on-topic for AM DXing.  At the moment I'm looking for something on
types of antennas used in phasing, and the equipment and techniques that
work best.  Or, suggestions?

As it's a free site, I can't pay for articles.  Copyright can be kept in
your name, as long as you include a release for AM-DX.COM to post it.

Things such as receiver and antenna reviews may be kept permanently in those
categories on the sidebar..

Think about it, and drop me a note if you're interested!

Craig Healy
Providence, RI