[IRCA] 1080 unID

Hearing adult standards/big band music in 1080-KRLD phase semi-null this
evening 05MAR06 2230-2250. Deep voiced male announcer between selections
but can't understand details with static crashes and KRLD talk. All the
"adult standards" format stations I find are daytimers. I suspect
someone to the north in KRLD's phase null (perhaps either daytimers KYMO
or WOAP?)  I seem to remember a mention of KYMO on late on one of the DX
lists a while back. Anyone else hearing this or suggestions?

Bruce Winkelman AA5CO
Tulsa, OK
R8 Quantum Phaser
2 -50 ft wires/baluns